Powerful body building unisex supplement that provides max strength & size
About FB Nutrition 100% Unique Whey Protein
Terms like muscles and protein are often used interchangeably by gym goers. In short, adequate protein is essential or muscle growth. Protein alone doesn’t provide enough results in muscle growth, until and unless combined with a proper weight training schedule. Whey protein has gained its popularity amongst sports nutrition supplements lately after research has found its fascinating benefits on muscle development.
20% of cow’s milk comprises whey. Whey is a by-product of cheese and curd manufacturing. Once milk is coagulated, it separates into curds and whey. Whey has a high biological value & consists essential amino acids. Whey protein can be classified as following:
Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
- 80% protein concentration by filtration method.
- This can be increased to 90% by micro filtration.
- Includes fat and carbohydrates (in the form of lactose).
Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
- Free of water and lactose and cholesterol.
- Consists 95% protein concentration.
- Preferred for lactose intolerant people
Whey Protein Hydrosylates (WPH)
- partially pre-digested whey with enzymes. This makes it to be absorbed at a high speed, with a high bio-availability.
- Preferred for those with absorption problems as this form is easily absorbed.
Other benefits of whey protein include:-
- Whey protein if consumed with proper exercise regime and Vitamin D, results in fat free muscle mass.
- Whey protein stimulates muscle protein synthesis and generate higher gains.
- Research shows increased lean body mass and strength when compared whey protein with carbohydrates, while on resistance training for 5 years.
- Dose of 1.5g per kg body weight of whey protein concentrate and isolate showed increase in lean mass and strength.
- Studies have proved consumption of 20g whey protein every 3 hours has increased muscle protein synthesis.
FB Nutrition 100% Unique Whey Protein Nutrition Facts
1 Serving of 25 gm (1 Scoop ) contains
- Calories 107 Kcal
- Total Fat 1.25 gm
- Saturated Fat 0.75 gm
- Unsaturated Fat 0.37 gm
- Cholesterol 30 mg
- Sodium 40 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.60 gm
- Protein (N x 6.38) 20 gm
FB Nutrition 100% Unique Whey Protein Flavors
FB Nutrition 100% Unique Whey Protein Dosage
- Take 1 to 2 Scoop of 100% Unique Whey with 250 ml of water or milk.
- Not for medicinal use.
- For intense workout, 1.2-1.5g per kg per day is suggested to stimulate lean muscle mass growth.
- Consult your dietitian/ certified gym trainer prior to confirm whey protein dose along with diet and exercise regimen.
FB Nutrition 100% Unique Whey Protein Storage
- Keep the lid tightly closed.
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
FB Nutrition 100% Unique Whey Protein Warning
- Not to be taken if the diet is already rich in protein and no exercise regimen is being followed.
- Not to be used by kidney patients.
- Consult your dietitian/ certified gym trainer prior to whey protein use.
Terms and Conditions
The information and statements regarding the product and its description have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor / dietician / gym trainer before the consumption of any supplement. Read the label on the product carefully before consumption. The results from the product may vary from person to person.