Drink essential amino acids to quickly re-hydrate, replenish and energize
About Dymatize Liquid Super Protein Aminos
Dymatize Liquid Super Priotein Aminos is a protein hydrolysate concentrate designed to supply you with 8.000 mg of peptides and amino acids per serving for the super-fast support of your protein demand. Mega Amino Liquid is much easier to digest and absorbed much faster than standard protein supplements. This is the right choice whenever you need fast and easy increase of your amino acid pool.
Dymatize Liquid Super Priotein Aminos is a perfect blend of amino acids, including essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAA). Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and contain nitrogen. Only amino acids help in forming tissues and muscles. Sources of amino acids include dairy, meat, seafood, quinoa, amaranth, peas, soybeans and tofu.
For a person indulged in moderate to intense workout, taking amino acid supplements 30-60 minutes prior to workout is found to be most effective. This enables amino’s to enter bloodstream in time so that they supply energy for workout and prevent muscle breakdown. Dymatize Liquid Super Priotein Aminos is an isotonic drink. It helps to re-hydrate, replenish and energize while workout. Being in the basic and elemental form, amino acids tend to absorb quickly and completely, thus providing a high bio-availability as compared to powder based protein. It also provides quick recovery post exercise.
- Helps in muscle development
- Promotes recovery
- Enhances performance during workouts
Dymatize Liquid Super Protein Aminos Ingredients
- L- Alanine: – a non – essential amino acid synthesized by muscle cells from lactic acid. Alanine is absorbed via liver in pyruvate form. It is effective in preventing fatigue during or post workout. Also, alanine helps in achieving effective muscle growth.
- L- Arginine: – Arginine signals the body to synthesize more protein, resulting in muscle gain & strength, increased fat metabolism & sperm count. It also stimulates the release of growth hormone and insulin. Arginine is recommended to athletes for secretion of endogenous growth hormone, synthesis of creatine (results in increase muscular strength and muscle fiber size, improves exercise performance and body composition) and augmenting nitric oxide.
- Aspartic acid: – Improves testosterone production and consecutively helps in building muscle strength and enhances the energy as well.
- L- Cystine: – Helps in muscle repair and wound healing. Thus L-cysteine is good for post recovery purpose.
- L- Glutamic acid: – Being non – essential amino acid, it helps in building the muscles.
- Glycine: – Naturally present in the human body, glycine aids muscle recovery. It also prevents muscle loss after resistance training. It speeds up fat loss, if on dieting.
- Histidine: – an essential amino acid is involved in metabolic pathways of body. Histidine makes sure that oxygen is supplied to all the tissues and organs at all times.
- Isoleucine: – Being a branched chain amino acid, it helps in repair of muscle tissues and finds its use in post workout phase.
- Leucine: – An essential amino acid, it majorly helps in protein synthesis and results in increasing muscle mass and strength.
- Lysine: – Its deficiency is found to slow down the protein synthesis thus delaying the recovery process.
- Methionine: – An essential amino acid, it helps in detoxification. It supports muscle growth and performance.
- Phenylalanine: – It is found to regulate mood and increase alertness. Phenylalanine finds its use in pre-workout phase as it stimulates the nerve pathways.
- Proline: – a non-essential amino acid, proline is requiring for muscle recovery.
- Serine: – It helps in prevention of soreness in muscles and fatigue.
- Threonine: – An essential amino acid, it helps in protein synthesis and muscle repair.
- Tryptophan: – Being essential, tryptophan is a neurological transmitter that regulates mood.
- Tyrosine: – It prevents crashing during workout, as it fights fatigue. Tyrosine neurotransmitter increases alertness and increases endurance and performance while workout.
- Valine: – It helps in detoxification as it removes toxins from the liver.
Dymatize Liquid Super Protein Aminos Dosage
- 1 serving of 30 ml is sufficient for moderate workout and 2 servings for intense workout along with protein rich diet.
- Consult your dietitian/ certified gym trainer for proper dose and any protein interaction with medications or allergies.
Dymatize Liquid Super Protein Aminos Storage
- Keep the lid tightly closed.
- Store in a cool and dry place
Dymatize Liquid Super Protein Aminos Liquid Warning
Not to be consumed if you are younger than 18 years.
Terms and Conditions
The information and statements regarding the product and its description have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor / dietician / gym trainer before the consumption of any supplement. Read the label on the product carefully before consumption. The results from the product may vary from person to person.